14 January, 2007
Debian Pre-Release of Mondo Rescue 2.2.1, Take 2
mindi-2.21~r1021-2 and mondo-2.21~r1021-2 are now on http://people.debian.org/~andree/packages/ with the following changes:
- petris works again during restore (self-inflicted, oh well).
- Restore of ISO images and friends should now work when gzip (i.e. '-G') is used.
- The network interfaces should be fine now when booting into a restored system for the first time.
- The crash in mondorestore when nuking from tape has disappeared. I have no idea what caused it or why it went away again, though...
- Kernel 2.6.18-3-k7 hangs when 'acpi=off' is specified (which is the default as per mindi's ADDITIONAL_BOOT_PARAMS, so restore fails with this kernel). I have filed bug #406809 which may or may not be related to #389931.
- The issue with booting a (NTFS) Windows partition failing after a restore appears to be normal as per the ntfsclone manpage:
Usually, Windows will not be able to boot, unless you copy, move or restore NTFS to the same partition which starts at the same sector on the same type of disk having the same BIOS legacy cylinder setting as the original partition and disk had.
- I have tried a few things playing with parted and ntfsresize, but so far the only thing that works reliably in order to get Windows to boot is resizing the partition using gparted. I still have to figure out what it is that gparted does differently. (If you know, please tell me!)
NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.Post a Comment