09 April, 2006

 

I am a Debian Developer!

Amazing stuff, after almost two years, I've become a Debian Developer! I've certainly learned a lot, met numerous nice people (mostly remotely unfortunately). My password is changed, my gpg key updated - so not long now, until I type the commands to make my first upload, undoubtedly with trembling fingers!

I'd like to thank all the people that were involved in making me a Debian Developer. Specifically, I'd like to thank Héctor for making me co-maintainer of mindi and mondo before I even knew what hit me, Ben for sponsoring me, Matthew for being my AM (We should play pool again one of these days!), and of course Amaya, who has helped in so many ways that I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

Thank you all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?