25 February, 2006
Moving my Debian Mondo Rescue Package News to Blog
Up to now I've manually edited and uploaded the index.html for every news item on the Debian Mondo Rescue page. This was quite tedious. I hope by turning the news section into a blog, I will post more often whilst actually spending less time. We'll see how that works out. ;-)
So, let me start straight away:
- mondo 2.07 / mindi 1.07 is quite close, so there will be no more changes, only fixes.
- #354145 looks like it could be a catch 22. The change I put into 1.06-2 for Via chipsets may backfire for others. Have to look into this.
- I am continuing my work on eliminating any Debian specific code changes:
- I'll probably dump IncludeCustomDependencies after discussion with Bruno - it's only used for petris right at the moment anyway, which highlights the fact that it is, erm, redundant.
- TryToBeCleverAboutInitrd will be changed to create the required syslinux.conf file on the fly. After this has happened, it will be integrated into upstream mindi.
- DebFindFailsafe is very Debian-specific, so it will most get included upstream as is. However, discussion has started on a framework to standardise the way distribution-specific behaviour is handled. This will hopefully also lead to a generic upstream solution for the current problems with RAID and LVM support in Debian.
- I've started to look into two quite old Debian bugs: #222065 and #312546. The FHS provides interesting insights for these. So fixing them should also make things more FHS compliant.
NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.Post a Comment